What is Class 2 Individual User Signing ONLY Digital Signature Certificate ?
Class 2 Individual User Digital Signature is crafted for Personal Use. Signing ONLY is One of the Type of Certificates available. Class 2 Individual User Signing DSC is mainly acceptable for Income Tax Return e-Filing, ROC e-Filing, DVAT e-Filing, Service Tax Return e-Filing, Provident Fund e-Filing, IEC Registration on DGFT Website. On some limited e-Tendering / e-Procurement websites, Class 2 Individual User Signing DSC can be work.
Departments / Website who Currently Accepting Class 2A Signing DSC
- Income Tax Department : For e-Filing of Income Tax Return.
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs : For e-Filing of Forms / For Company Incorporation
- Employee's Provident Fund Organization : To Transfer Provident Fund of Employees through EPFO Website.
- TRACES : To Sign Form 16/16A for TDS Purposes.
- SEZ Online : To Sign all applications & claims submitted & processed online through SEZ Online system.
- DVAT : For e-Filing of VAT Returns
- DGFT : For Fresh IEC Registration
Technical Specifications of Class 2A SIGNING DSC
Kind Note :
- Class of DSC : Class 2
- Type of Certificate : Signing ONLY
- Validity of DSC : Minimum 1 Years & 2 Years Maximum
- User Types : Individual User
- Bits of DSC : 2048 Bit
- Algorithm of DSC : SHA 2
- Storage of DSC : ON FIPS Certified Cryptographic USB Tokens
1. Select Your Product Carefully and Enroll it. If you are not aware with type of DSC Call your Concerned Department or Us on 011-43082971, 42444377.
2. Prices are subject to change without any prior notice.
3. Prices are Including All Taxes(If ANY).
4. Usage of Digital Signature is Suggested as per current scenerio. Kindly confirm type of DSC with Your Department / Website before buying.