What is Class 2 Individual User Signing ONLY Digital Signature Certificate ?
Class 2 Individual User Digital Signature is crafted for Personal Use. Signing ONLY is One of the Type of Certificates available. Class 2 Individual User Signing DSC is mainly acceptable for Income Tax Return e-Filing, ROC e-Filing, DVAT e-Filing, Service Tax Return e-Filing, Provident Fund e-Filing, IEC Registration on DGFT Website. On some limited e-Tendering / e-Procurement websites, Class 2 Individual User Signing DSC can be work.
Departments / Website who Currently Accepting Class 2A Signing DSC
- GST : For GST Registration , GST Return e-Filing
- Income Tax Department : For e-Filing of Income Tax Return.
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs : For e-Filing of Forms / For Company Incorporation
- Employee's Provident Fund Organization : To Transfer Provident Fund of Employees through EPFO Website.
- TRACES : To Sign Form 16/16A for TDS Purposes.
- SEZ Online : To Sign all applications & claims submitted & processed online through SEZ Online system.
- DVAT : For e-Filing of VAT Returns
- DGFT : For Fresh IEC Registration
Technical Specifications of Class 2A SIGNING DSC
Terms & Conditions :
- Class of DSC : Class 2
- Type of Certificate : Signing ONLY
- Validity of DSC : Minimum 1 Years & 2 Years Maximum
- User Types : Individual User
- Bits of DSC : 2048 Bit
- Algorithm of DSC : SHA 2
- Storage of DSC : ON FIPS Certified Cryptographic USB Tokens
- Prices are inclusive of 18 % GST.
- Prices are including Digital Signature Cost, USB Token Cost and service charges.
- Courier Charges are extra, 100/- Delhi NCR, 150/- Rest of India.
- Prices are subject to change without any prior notice.
- * 3 Years Valid Digital Signature is available for request submitted through paperbased process.