Document Requirement for Class 3 Individual User DSC ?
- Application Form - Duly Filled, Signed and applicant photo with across signature of applicant.
- Identity Proof of Applicant having photo and signature of Applicant - For example - PAN Card
- Address Proof of Applicant having applicant photo and address of applicant. For example - Passport / Driving License / Voter ID.
PROCESS TO ORDER CLASS 3A COMBO DSC ONLINE ?
- Choose your validity and click on "PAY & ENROLL DSC NOW " button to make payment with above green buttons.
- Enter full details like billing, shipping details while making payments to us.
- After payment you need to enter applicant details like name, address, eMail ID, Mobile Number for which you are buying DSC.
- Download the Application Form & attach supporting documents with it as per application form. CLICK TO SEE LIST OF DOCUMENTS REQUIRED !
- Prepare a scan copy of all completed documents and send us scan copy on firstname.lastname@example.org for cross verification.
- If documents are OK, We will process your Digital Signature. In the meantime, dispatch physical copy of document to our office address.
- Complete Video and Phone Verification. After verifications, your Digital Signature will be ready to dispatched or pickup as per your request.
Technical Specifications of Class 3A COMBO DSC
- Class of DSC : Class 3
- Type of Certificate : Signing & Encryption
- Validity of DSC : Minimum 1 Years & 2 Years Maximum
- User Types : Individual User
- Bits of DSC : 2048 Bit
- Algorithm of DSC : SHA 2
- Storage of DSC : ON FIPS Certified Cryptographic USB Tokens
Suggested Usages* :
- For e-Tendering ( On Limited Websites)
- For Trademark e-Filing
- For Patent e-Filing
- For IRCTC e-Ticketing
Product Info - Class 3 Individual Digital Signature Certificate
What is Class 3 Digital Signature Certificate ??
Digital Signature Certificate, an Online Identity of any person to sign various documents. A Digital Signature Certificate contains various fields from persons personal information like name, e-mail id, state , company name ( if applicable), country name and many more. Under IT Act, 2000 Digital Signature Certificate is mainly categorised into three classes. Class 3 is the most secured and highest level of Certificate. Class 3 Digital Signature is basically can be issued to an Individual OR Company with authorization. Other than Class 3, Class 1 & Class 2 are also important types of classes.
Who can obtain Class 3 Digital Signature Certificates ?
Any Individual OR Company Authorized User can obtain Class 3 DSC. An Individual Person requires his ID & Address Proof along with a Dully Complete Application Form to obtain Class 3 Digital Signature Certificate. On the Other hand, Company Authorized User need to submit Company's legal documents like Company PAN Card, Company Registration Certificate, List of Partners or Directors, Authorization Letter in favour of Applicant other than his person ID & Address Proof. In both Cases, Applicant needs to present himself in RA or CA Office to verify his physical presence.
Class 3 Digital Signature for e-Tendering ?
Under Government's e-Governance Program, Ministry of Information Technology introduced concept of Digital Signature Certificates for various purposes. One of them is e-Tendering OR e-Procurement. In Earlier Days, Manual Tenders were non-transparent and full of scams. It was also very time consuming process. To make it transparent, fast and at par , e-Tendering get introduced. Like wise, e-Procurement, e-Bidding and e-Auction were also get started under e-Governance Project. Today, Due to e-Tendering Vendors from Other Countries are also interested to take part and want to expand their business in India.