Document Requirement for Organization User DSC ?
- Application Form - Duly Filled, Signed and applicant photo with across signature of applicant.
- Letter of ID Proof by Organization.
- Board of Resolutions - For Private Limited , Limited Companies ONLY.
- CLICK HERE TO SEE FULL DOCUMENTS REQUIREMENT.
PROCESS TO ORDER CLASS 3 SIGNING DSC ONLINE ?
- Choose your validity and click on "PAY & ENROLL DSC NOW " button to make payment with above green buttons.
- Enter full details like billing, shipping details while making payments to us.
- After payment you need to enter your applicant & organization details for which you are buying DSC.
- Download the Application Form & attach supporting documents with it as per application form. CLICK TO SEE LIST OF DOCUMENTS REQUIRED !
- Prepare a scan copy of all completed documents and send us scan copy on firstname.lastname@example.org for cross verification.
- If documents are OK, We will process your Digital Signature. In the meantime, dispatch physical copy of document to our office address.
- Your Digital Signature will be ready to dispatched or pickup if you are from Delhi NCR.
Technical Specifications of Class 3B Signing DSC.
- Class of DSC : Class 3
- Type of Certificate : Signing
- Validity of DSC : 1, 2, 3 Years
- User Types : Organization / Government / Banking User
- Bits of DSC : 2048 Bit
- Algorithm of DSC : SHA 2
- Storage of DSC : ON FIPS Certified Cryptographic USB Tokens
- For e-Tendering, eProcurement
- For e-Bidding, e-Auction
- For High Court e-Filing
- For CUSTOM HOUSE AGENT(CHA)
- For Custom & Excise
What is Class 3 Organization User Signing DSC ?
Class 3B [ Organization / Government / Banking User ] Signing ONLY certificate is second highest in demand certificate after Class 3B Combo DSC for Organization for various purposes like eTendering, eProcurement , High Court eFiling, Custom & Excise eFiling, Net banking, CHAs eFiling. Class 3B Signing ONLY DSC contains only "Signing" ONLY Certificate which can be used to do eTendering, eProcurement on limited websites.
Central Board of Excise and Customs has been introduced concept of Digital Signature Certificate for importers, exporters, shipping lines, customs brokers, airlines or their agents to file Custom's process documents like Bills of Entry, IGM (General Declaration and Cargo Declaration), Shipping Bills, EGM (General Declaration), CGM through Remote EDI System (RES).
Any individual authorised person on behalf of any organization be it proprietorship, partnership firm or government user can obtain class 3 signing only digital signature.