Document Requirement for DGFT Organization User DSC ?
- Application Form - Duly Filled, Signed and applicant photo with across signature of applicant.
- Letter of ID Proof by Organization.
- Board of Resolutions - For Private Limited , Limited Companies ONLY.
- CLICK HERE TO SEE FULL DOCUMENTS REQUIREMENT.
PROCESS TO ORDER DGFT DSC ONLINE ?
- Choose your validity and click on "PAY & ENROLL DSC NOW " button to make payment with above green buttons.
- Enter full details like billing, shipping details while making payments to us.
- After payment you need to enter your applicant & organization details for which you are buying DSC.
- Download the Application Form & attach supporting documents with it as per application form. CLICK TO SEE LIST OF DOCUMENTS REQUIRED !
- Prepare a scan copy of all completed documents and send us scan copy on firstname.lastname@example.org for cross verification.
- If documents are OK, We will process your Digital Signature. In the meantime, dispatch physical copy of document to our office address.
- Your Digital Signature will be ready to dispatched or pickup if you are from Delhi NCR.
Product Info - DGFT Digital Signature Certificate
What is DGFT Digital Signature Certificate ?
DGFT Digital Signature Certificate is basically a Class 2 Digital Signature specially for EXIM Organizations who are having Import Export Code(IEC) in India. DGFT Digital Signature can ONLY be Issued to Organization with ONLY Signing Certificate. IEC Code is mandatory to obtain a DGFT Digital Signature Certificate. Using DGFT DSC, Users can save upto 50% of License Fees on DGFT Website. DGFT DSC is safe, reliable, time saver and friendly way to communicate with DGFT Website.
Who can Obtain DGFT Digital Signature Certificate ?
DGFT DSC can be obtained by any authorised person on behalf of his organization by submitting required documents and verification. Organization must have IEC Code provided by DGFT Department and must have IEC Certificate.
Technical Specifications of DGFT DSC
- Class of DSC : Class 2 DGFT
- Type of Certificate : Signing ONLY
- Validity of DSC : Minimum 1 Years & 2 Years Maximum
- User Types : Organization / Government User
- Bits of DSC : 2048 Bit
- Algorithm of DSC : SHA 2
- Storage of DSC : ON FIPS Certified Cryptographic USB Tokens
- For DGFT Website
- To Reduce Licenses Fee
- For Online Applications For Licenses
- IEC Branch Additions