Document Requirement for Class 3 DSC for ICEGate ?
- Application Form - Duly Filled, Signed and applicant photo with across signature of applicant.
- Identity Proof of Applicant having photo and signature of Applicant - For example - PAN Card
- Address Proof of Applicant having applicant photo and address of applicant. For example - Passport / Driving License / Voter ID.
PROCESS TO ORDER Class 3 DSC for ICEGate ONLINE ?
- Choose your validity and click on "PAY & ENROLL DSC NOW " button to make payment with above green buttons.
- Enter full details like billing, shipping details while making payments to us.
- After payment you need to enter applicant details like name, address, eMail ID, Mobile Number for which you are buying DSC.
- Download the Application Form & attach supporting documents with it as per application form. CLICK TO SEE LIST OF DOCUMENTS REQUIRED !
- Prepare a scan copy of all completed documents and send us scan copy on email@example.com for cross verification.
- If documents are OK, We will process your Digital Signature. In the meantime, dispatch physical copy of document to our office address.
- Complete Video and Phone Verification. After verifications, your Digital Signature will be ready to dispatched or pickup as per your request.
Technical Specifications of Class 3 DSC for ICEGate
- Class of DSC : Class 3
- Type of Certificate : Signing ONLY
- Validity of DSC : 1 Years,2 Years and 3 Years Maximum
- User Types : Individual User
- Bits of DSC : 2048 Bit
- Algorithm of DSC : SHA 2
- Storage of DSC : ON FIPS Certified Cryptographic USB Tokens
Suggested usages* :
Product Info - Class 3 Digital Signature for ICEGate
Class 3 Digital Signature Certificate for ICEGate Indian Custom EDI gateway
ICEGATE (Indian Custom EDI gateway) is the gateway for the users of Indian Customs EDI system. All the individuals (Importers/Exporters/CHAs/Airlines/Shipping Agents etc.), trade partners (Banks, Custodians/FSSAI etc) or Government Agencies (DGFT/Ministry of Steel etc) connect ICEGATE for document filing, data sharing under Customs Business Process or for administrative, statistical, and analytical or policy making purpose. It provides Remote EDI Services (RES) to the trade and industry for filing documents, data exchange, e-payment, status enquiry, document tracking, query-reply etc. In order to overcome the challenges such as impersonation of Identity of the registered user, tracing the identity of users, misuses of credibility of accredited clients etc there was a need to implement digital signature for the documents/ messages receiving / forwarding electronic to and fro the customs business partners, stakeholders and other Govt. Agencies.