Document Requirement for Class 3 DSC for Trademark and Patent ?
- Application Form - Duly Filled, Signed and applicant photo with across signature of applicant.
- Identity Proof of Applicant having photo and signature of Applicant - For example - PAN Card
- Address Proof of Applicant having applicant photo and address of applicant. For example - Passport / Driving License / Voter ID.
PROCESS TO ORDER Class 3 DSC for Trademark and Patent ONLINE ?
- Choose your validity and click on "PAY & ENROLL DSC NOW " button to make payment with above green buttons.
- Enter full details like billing, shipping details while making payments to us.
- After payment you need to enter applicant details like name, address, eMail ID, Mobile Number for which you are buying DSC.
- Download the Application Form & attach supporting documents with it as per application form. CLICK TO SEE LIST OF DOCUMENTS REQUIRED !
- Prepare a scan copy of all completed documents and send us scan copy on firstname.lastname@example.org for cross verification.
- If documents are OK, We will process your Digital Signature. In the meantime, dispatch physical copy of document to our office address.
- Complete Video and Phone Verification. After verifications, your Digital Signature will be ready to dispatched or pickup as per your request.
Technical Specifications of Class 3 DSC for Trademark and Patent
- Class of DSC : Class 3
- Type of Certificate : Signing ONLY
- Validity of DSC : 1 Years,2 Years and 3 Years Maximum
- User Types : Individual User
- Bits of DSC : 2048 Bit
- Algorithm of DSC : SHA 2
- Storage of DSC : ON FIPS Certified Cryptographic USB Tokens
Suggested usages* :
- For Trademark e-Filing
- For IRCTC e-Ticketing
- For Patent e-Filing
Product Info - Class 3 DSC for Trademark and Patent
Class 3 Digital Signature Certificate for Trademark and Patent eFiling
Intellectual property rights (IPR) provide protection to the creators & inventors for their intellectual assets in conformity with the public policy objectives of the country. IPRs are essential for promotion of creation of new technologies, their protection, transfers, enforcement and dissemination.
The Information Technology (IT) Act, 2000 provides for the use of Digital Signatures on the documents submitted in electronic form in order to ensure the security and authenticity of the documents filed. In order to e-filing of Patent and Trademarks in India, the Controller General of Patents, Design and Trademarks (CGPDTM) has stipulated a Class 3 category digital signature certificate. A person who already has the specified Digital Signature Certificate (DSC) for any other application can use the same for e-filing of a patent application and it is not required to obtain a fresh DSC.