Document Requirement for Class 3 IRCTC eTicketing DSC ?
- Application Form - Duly Filled, Signed and applicant photo with across signature of applicant.
- Identity Proof of Applicant having photo and signature of Applicant - For example - PAN Card
- Address Proof of Applicant having applicant photo and address of applicant. For example - Passport / Driving License / Voter ID.
PROCESS TO ORDER CLASS 3A IRCTC eTicketing DSC ONLINE ?
- Choose your validity and click on "PAY & ENROLL DSC NOW " button to make payment with above green buttons.
- Enter full details like billing, shipping details while making payments to us.
- After payment you need to enter applicant details like name, address, eMail ID, Mobile Number for which you are buying DSC.
- Download the Application Form & attach supporting documents with it as per application form. CLICK TO SEE LIST OF DOCUMENTS REQUIRED !
- Prepare a scan copy of all completed documents and send us scan copy on firstname.lastname@example.org for cross verification.
- If documents are OK, We will process your Digital Signature. In the meantime, dispatch physical copy of document to our office address.
- Complete Video and Phone Verification. After verifications, your Digital Signature will be ready to dispatched or pickup as per your request.
Technical Specifications of Class 3A IRCTC eTicketing DSC
- Class of DSC : Class 3
- Type of Certificate : Signing ONLY
- Validity of DSC : 1 Years,2 Years and 3 Years Maximum
- User Types : Individual User
- Bits of DSC : 2048 Bit
- Algorithm of DSC : SHA 2
- Storage of DSC : ON FIPS Certified Cryptographic USB Tokens
Suggested usages* :
- For Trademark e-Filing
- For IRCTC e-Ticketing
- For Patent e-Filing
- For e-Tendering ( On Limited Websites)
- For Provident Fund(PF) e-Filing
Product Info - Class 3A Digital Signature Certificate
Class 3 Digital Signature Certificate for e-Ticketing ?
Any Authorized Official Agent must have a Class 3 Digital Signature Certificate to issue a Ticket to any User. To obtain Class 3 Digital Signature Certificate for e-Ticketing, agent need to fill Application Form and need to submit documents. To Obtain the DSC, Agent must visit us Physically to our Office for Physical verification. After obtaining a Class 3 DSC , agent need to register himself with IRCTC principle agent.
What is e-Ticketing ?
e-Ticketing is a online process of Ticket Booking initiated by IRCTC for passengers. Any Authorized Agent by IRCTC must have an Class 3 Digital Signature Certificate to do e-Ticketing. e-Ticketing is a safe and fast way to book tickets securly. To complete the process securely IRCTC mandate the concept of Digital Signature Certificate to login and issue the DSC. So every Authorized Agent needs a Individual User Class 3 Digital Signature Certificate ( Class 3A ) Signing Only. After obtaining Class 3A Digital Signature Certificate - Signing Only , agent needs to map that Digital Signature Certificate with IRCTC through princple agent.
Why type of Digital Signature Required for e-Ticketing ?
Any Authorized Agent must have Class 3A Digital Signature Certifcate ( Individual User ) to do e-Ticketing. Digital Signature Certificate would be issued on Individual name to do e-Ticketing.